Our Attorneys Have Partnered with Employers for Over 25 Years Addressing Your Business’ Needs
Our attorneys at The Moore Law Group, LLC have extensive experience counseling businesses, organizations, non-profits, and associations. We represent employers, executives, and professionals in negotiating and reviewing employment related contracts, including employment, severance, stockholder, non-compete, confidentiality, non-solicitation, stock option, and other equity incentive agreements.
Whether it is entity formation and structure, hiring and managing employees, commercial contracting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, stockholders’ agreements, or succession planning, we have the expertise to help drive your decision-making. With more than 25 years of experience, we provide personalized, responsive service to address corporate and personnel issues so that our clients can focus on their business mission. Our attorneys are admitted in Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia.
Our philosophy is to provide clients with tools to reduce potential legal claims and to provide aggressive representation when legal disputes arise. We keep your focus where it should be – on the success of your business.
We provide employers, executives, and professionals with representation in the following areas:
- Advice and counsel on personnel matters;
- Employment policies and handbooks;
- Workplace investigations;
- Employment contracts, including severance agreements, non-competition, confidentiality, and non-solicitation agreements;
- Workplace training, including non-harassment and non-discrimination training;
- Defending employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other Federal, State and Local agencies charged with enforcing non-discrimination, wage and hour, unemployment insurance and workplace safety laws;
- Employment hearings and appeals;
- Arbitration and mediation.