Blueprint for Business
Resources for entrepreneurs to launch and run a successful company.
The Moore Law Group is a hub for startup businesses and entrepreneurs who wish to launch and grow their companies. We not only advise clients during complicated times but take a proactive approach and seek to connect you with resources and counsel during each stage of your company to help keep you out of a courtroom.
Our goal is to provide you with:
- Resources to guide you on your entrepreneurial venture
- Transparency in pricing
- Access to a network of experienced professionals and attorneys
- Advice and counsel for your specific needs
We provide services to help you launch your business successfully. Whether you are taking a hobby to a side hustle, or raising capital, we are here to help you navigate the early stages of your venture.
- Entity Formation and Conversion
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Handbook and Training
After a successful start to you company, you will find yourself in a growth phase. Inevitably things will shift, your offerings will change, and your team will grow. With these exciting achievements will come legal implications. In your growth phase, the areas that we cover include:
- Corporate Governance and Board Management
- Executive and Equity Compensation
- Employment Matters
- Licensing, Joint Venture and Strategic Partnerships
- Data Security and Privacy
- Growth through Mergers and Acquisitions
Transitions and Exits
The life cycle of business can mean changes in the structure and ownership of your company over time. Let us help you create a plan to transfer ownership, sell, or close your business. We can provide services to help you navigate these changes and tie of loose ends, so that you can look forward to your next phase. Areas that we cover:
- Preparing your business for sale
- Structure and negotiate the sale
- Dissolution of entity